|Why School Uniforms?
Below we have listed some of the potential benefits Schools and Families can experience from School Uniform programs.
- Uniforms include everyone and may promote a sense of community and camaraderie
- Reduction in clothing-related peer conflict
- School uniforms lessen the difference between rich and poor
- Decreased theft and violence
- Prevention of gang-related or influenced attire
- Easy identification of non-student intruders
- The safer the school, the more likely students will attend
- Less embarrassment over clothing could positively influence attendance
- Increased attention on academics (less on clothing)
- Higher expectations from teachers
- School administrators don't have to police what the students wear
- Uniforms promote efficiency and organization at home
- Eliminates the daily battles over what's appropriate to wear to school
- Reduced pressure from children to purchase trendy, high-priced clothing
- Uniforms can prepare students for the work world where expectations are greater
- Uniforms instill a sense of "teamwork"
- Students are more likely to carry themselves with a businesslike attitude
Read more about our School Uniform Programs in our FAQ for Parents
Refer to our Sizing Charts for information on clothing sizes & measurements.