College Hype has a full staff of Artists that are ready to create for you.
We offer the following services:
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS FOR SUBMITTING ART:
PREFERRED VECTOR FORMATS: (in order of preference)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator CS2)
- CDR (CorelDraw 9.0)
- FH__ (Freehand 11/MX)
- EPS (Encapsulate Postscript)
- PDF (Portable Document Format)
- CONVERT ALL TEXT TO OUTLINES/PATHS
- If a file is not truly vector-based, submit the original file format.
- Gradients/older versions of software may cause problems in translation
- Please submit a matching pixel image (such as jpg) so that the art can be verified upon opening.
RECOMMENDED PIXEL FORMATS: (in order of preference)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- RESOLUTION – 300 DPI MINIMUM at FINAL size
- For embroidery, jpg and bmp are preferred formats.
- Photographs MUST BE ACTUAL SIZE or larger or loss of detail is probable.
- For disks, please submit CDs, not floppies
‘CAMERA READY’ ARTWORK
- Glossy or high quality paper
- As large as possible
- Print with highest quality ink setting
- DOC (Microsoft Word)
- XLS (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT OR PPS (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- Other file formats such as Publisher, Virtual Card, etc. not acceptable
If a logo was created with a Microsoft Office Application, a camera ready printout as large as possible is more effective than submitting the actual computer file.
- Pixel images CAN be extracted from Office files with extra processing time
If you require further information, or want to speak with a live customer service
representative, please give us a call at 1-888-983-3625
or send an e-mail to: email@example.com